Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pagudpud's Blue Lagoon


Once we finished our visit at the Bangui Windmills we visit our next stopover, the Blue Lagoon of Pagudpud. Kuya Glenn our tour guide said it is consider as the Secret Beach of the Ilocanos since the beauty of this is still unknown to others. You can witness its beauty even before reaching the place in an overlooking peak. There, you can view the Hollywood signage look alike “Hannah”, one of the resorts in the Blue Lagoon. When we reach the place, I was amazed how clean and beautiful it is. I felt like I was traveling outside the country. Here in Blue Lagoon, you can do a lot of water sports like surfing, skim boarding, jet skiing, banana boat ride and many more. As much as I want to learn to surf or skim board, our time is not enough. Instead we had our lunch in one of the grilling station at the Blue Lagoon.  The foods they served are a little bit expensive but the taste and the serving size is worth it. If you’re a beach lover and love to try water sports, I suggest you allocate at least a day when visiting the Blue Lagoon of Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte.


2 comments:

..I own this place!! "Hannah" .. lol!! I would so love to visit this place...

Post a Comment