Friday, December 21, 2012

Laag ta sa Malaysia: Petronas Twin Towers

Malaysia, Truly Asia! It was our last day in Malaysia and one of my memorable place we visited is the Petronas Twin Towers. It is situated in Kuala Lumpur in Jalan Ampang. Before I only see it in the pictures of my cousin who always go there but that night was really memorable. I was able to shoot one of my dream architecture subjects. Though my kit lens wasn't enough to capture the whole Petronas Towers in one frame, I tried my best to capture its beauty at night. I wish I could go back here someday.

Petronas Towers at Night
Shutter Speed: 1/3 seconds @ f/8.0
ISO 640

This is how Petronas Towers looks from the inside of the building.

Looks distorted but not really.


Inside the building are shopping centers, food chains, restaurants and offices.



I remember this was my first time using my external flash. Took me minutes to figure out how to use it but still unsatisfied with the results. XD




2 comments:

Wow! Galing mo pala mag picture picture! Nice shots ha! :)

thanks Rackell! nakakamiss gumala..hahahahaha! :)

Post a Comment