Monday, August 20, 2012

Kadayawan 2012: Indak-Indak Sa Kadalanan


Indak-Indak sa Kadalanan, one of the anticipated event of Kadayawan was held last August 18, 2012, Saturday. Delegates from the neighboring provinces also took part in this street dancing competition. Though I live here in Davao for years, this was the first time I witness it live and it exceeds more than I expected. No wonder why most Dabawenyos goes out in the streets just to watch this epic event. I can't totally describe it in words but all in all, it was colorful and fun event! I really enjoyed it much. So next year, I'll make sure I'll witness this event again. Here are some snapshots I took last Saturday.

2 comments:

I have searched google images and luckily I have seen your blog Bai. Nice one.

@Norpmec: thanks bai! ano url ng blog mo? para maka-visit pud ko. :)

Post a Comment