Monday, February 13, 2012

Juris’ Pre-Valentine Concert | Waterfront Insular Hotel Davao

It was almost a year since Juris had a concert here in Davao. Together with Rej and Naprey, we watched her performs at the Waterfront Insular Hotel Davao for her 2nd night. Unlike last year, we didn’t have the best seats even though we arrived early at the place. Everyone have their designated seats based on their ticket no.

Just like last year, Gabbi Sombilon did the front act and she never fails to surprise us. She performed very well. I do like when she sang Crazier and When You Say Nothing At All medley, that’s very remarkable for me. For 12 years old gal, she’s really amazing.

And finally here she is, Juris! She sang more than 20 songs I guess. Glad to hear her singing Dreaming Away, Forevermore and Bliss; these are my favorite songs in her second album. She also sang Di Lang Ikaw, Nandiyan Ka Lang Pala from her Now Playing Album. Juris’ wowed us when she performs Someone Like you and Rollin in the Deep of Adele. The audience was mesmerized when Ken Cruz and Juris did the duet. She ended her concert with a set of upbeat songs. Hope I can share it all with you but I really can’t express how I enjoy her concert that night. Two thumbs up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment