Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lake Agco Mahomanoy Mountain Resort: From Davao to Kidapawan

Lake AgcoFor our late 3rd quarter outing, together with the Ban of Brothers we decided to go out-of-town and our destination: Lake Agco. From Davao to Kidapawan, we travelled almost 4 hours to reach Lake Agco Mahomanoy Mountain Resort. I can really feel the nature around me when we arrived: the trees, the fog, the cold temperature, the breeze of the wind, the peaceful place, it is almost perfect! And the rates are unbelievably affordable. By the way, thank you for my older brother Mark for making the reservation for us.

We enjoyed the cold pool of the resort and its freaking cold. I can barely swim at first but after a few minutes I can handle the coldness of the water. The magenta sunset and the rainbow we witnessed made it more memorable for me. After dipping at the cold pool of the resort, we tried exact opposite of it: the sulfuric mud bath. At first, I was like “Seriously? Isn’t it disgusting?” but then after trying it, “I wanna take this home!! :(” hahahahaha! If you’ll visit Lake Agco, make sure to try this one. It was so relaxing for the body.

Lake AgcoLake Agco Kidapawan
Lake Agco KidapawanLake Agco
Lake Agco RatesLake Agco Kidapawan CityLake Agco ResortLake AgcoLake Agco in KidapawanLake AgcoLake AgcoLake Agco ResortLake Agco

4 comments:

You got some nice shots here ah... I will visit lake agco this weeken... Yipeeeee....

http://lonelytravelogue.blogspot.com/

PUNTA KAMI DITO THIS THURSDAY :) EXCITED NAKO. LAST 2009 WALA KO KAKUYOG SA AKOBARKADA. HOW SAD. BASTA BAHALA NA. ANG IMPORTANTE MAKA ADTO NA JUD KO. HAHAHAHAA :) NICE AYU INYO MGA PICS GUYS :)

kolbaan man ko moanha, layo man gud oy!

Post a Comment