Saturday, October 29, 2011

Naprey Almario: Strong Wheeled Teacher ng Davao

I really can't believe that my friend Naprey Almario is one of the official housemates of Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited. If you don't know him yet, you'll easily recognize him since he's the only one in the wheelchair. He loves to take pictures, drink coffee, chit chat with his friends, travel somewhere or do some adventurous things. I can tell that despite his situation, he's living his life to the fullest. To know him more, let me share you this one. He wrote it way back his college days.

"I’m Naprey Almario, 22 years old and a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology and currently taking up Masters in Information Technology. I’m a part-time college Instructor in a day time and late at night, I’m a search engine optimizer/content writer. I’m a volunteer of various organizations in the city like the Padre Pio’s Home for Children and an active member of the organization for Person’s With Disability.

I am a Physically Challenged Person, as you can see I’m in a wheelchair. When I was 8 Yrs Old, life did not exempt me from cruelty. My lower extremities were paralyzed. It’s almost a 1 year stay in the hospital. Hoping for recovery and now it’s been 13 Yrs. I would just think that what I have right now is a punishment that I merit from GOD but instead a reward. Despite of all the pain, there are still smiles because I believe somehow, somewhere I will surely achieve the peak of my purpose. Thank God. If you see me in person, I’m sure your first instinct might be negative. Maybe you’ll say that I’m “Strikto” or “mayabang”, but it’s totally snide. I’m very approachable and I could say that I’m a good adviser. If you have problems or if you need someone to listen, I’m always willing. I can be your friend.

I hate those people na medyo madaldal, try to weigh the mood of the person. You would think naawa kayo sa situation ko but it’s okay but wag lang masiyado OA. I also share the same burdens with others so I would be happy if you’d treat me as ordinary person but still I’m glad for those concerned people. Thanks!

With my situation right now, I hope I could Inspire people who loses hope and think that they are already useless. GOD has all the purpose and we all have task here on earth. Just be positive, everything will be okay. Let us just be strong though life is too crucial. Remember that limitations are only in our minds. Love living life and be Happy. :) "

- Naps

Credits to Naprey Almario himself for some photos posted here.

"Recognize my disability but emphasize my possibilities."
This is one of the favorite quotes of Naps. I just do hope he will inspire others just as how he inspires us.


Naprey Almario Official Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/napreyalmario


4 comments:

I'm so proud of Nap... we're both from sta maria, davao del sur and his life and how he's dealing with is truly amazing!

thanks nice, glad to hear that. I hope you can spread his page to others.

Naprey Almario Official Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/napreyalmario

:)

hello nap... maliit ka pa since i've know u... mabait at matalino ka ng bata... now u grown up strong inspite of ur disability... u've made up urself a better person.... i'm really proud of u.. stay humble my friend... go go go naprey...

Nice one, its inspiring! Kudos to you!

Post a Comment