Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tinago Falls

After the Maria Cristina Falls, we went straight to Tinago Falls. It is one of the famous attractions in Iligan City. Based from the tourist guide, you need to trek at least 600 steps down. And we were, WHAAAT?! We descend the long staircase taking one step and another step and another step and so on. When we reached the ground, my legs were really shaking. It took minutes before my legs came back to normal. The long trek to see Tinago Falls is really worth it. It was like a small Tinuy-an Falls and Enchanted River in one. I wish I bring some extra clothes so I was able to experience its cold fresh water. I was really jealous with the people swimming out there. Geez! Overall, Tinago Falls is a majestic place with an exhausting staircase. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment