Thursday, July 14, 2011

Basic Photography | A Workshop by Eight Espino

I’ve been using my DSLR for almost four months already and for those 4 months there were still some situation that I still get confused. “Should I adjust the aperture? Should I increase my shutter speed? Or lower the ISO? Is my angle right enough? Is my composition acceptable? “What metering mode should I use? What is this button for again?” Sigh, these are some questions I usually ask myself when shooting, occasionally I miss to capture some major moments because I simply don’t know what to do.

I want to have a strong foundation in basic photography. Wait there’s good news for those DSLR camera users who don’t know how to fully utilize their camera like me. A Basic Photography workshop will be conducted by Eight Espino on July 30 – 31, 2011. Some of the topics to be discussed are Components of the DSLR, Shutter Speed and Aperture, Proper Exposure, and using the Full Manual Mode. And there’s more, Basic Photoshop topics such as Basic Tools, Easy Steps to Photo Enhancement, and Understanding layers will also be talk about.

Wow! I really want to join this workshop and learn all of these topics. Come on and join me for a workshop fee of Php 2,600 only; this includes a model photo shoot, snacks and lunch. Contact Sev at +63933-7201212 for slot reservations.

To know more about Eight Espino, visit his blog at Davao Wedding Photographer.


Justify Full“In this workshop, we will not teach you how to be technicians but we would help you find the artist in you.” – Eight Espino

2 comments:

Post a Comment