Thursday, June 23, 2011

Davao Crocodile Park

After the Eden Zip line experience, we decided to go to Davao Crocodile Park. We were late to catch the Butterfly Sanctuary but we still have time to have a quick sightseeing inside the Davao Crocodile Park. This was third time I think but the first time to have a walk with my family and my prime lens. I’m so excited to try it outdoors. The focal length of this lens is really perfect and suitable for trips like these, it was a bit cloudy that day but I was able to adjust to it. Inside the Davao Crocodile Park, you can see parrots, peacocks, peasants, tigers, ostriches, crocodiles and many more inside the park. They do have this area where you can actually touch a crocodile and snakes too. Here are some pictures taken that afternoon.


2 comments:

ayyyeeeee.! kalingaw sa happy yepey yehey version... hehehhe

taz aus au tong parrot pic.. hehehe mura jud xay painting.. lami au iclone kung hawd lng ko.. hahahaha

Post a Comment