Thursday, April 21, 2011

Space Burger Davao | Gaisano Mall



Yep yep! Just last week, we were able to drop by and had a snack at Space Burger in Gaisano Mall. This is my favorite of all burger chains here in Davao. What I like here in Space burger is their flame-grilled 100% beef patties, I always and always come back for these. I always like to order their Php 62.00 space burger. It is large enough as if you are taking this as your lunch already. Their burgers were really good and come with unlimited ketchup and mustard (hehehe) which I also prefer. I’ll definitely come back here this weekend and maybe will order for two. :)



1 comments:

I also enjoy Space BUrger a lot. In fact, it is my favorite because of the delicious burgers at affordable price. I've blogged about them and if you want to check it out, you can read it here: http://davaofoodguide.blogspot.com/2013/02/space-burger-brings-affordable-yet.html

Post a Comment