Friday, April 22, 2011

Camp Sabros Davao | Davao Del Sur



When I wake up this morning, my brother said that we had a power outage. I just thought he was just bluffing at me. As I turn on the switch of the lights, geez, I just then realized its true then. It’s just annoys me to think that I wake up early to work but I can’t. I went downstairs and had my breakfast. Two hours passed and still no electricity at all. After a while, some of our relatives arrived. We just had our normal chitchat and it came to the point that our uncle invites us to Camp Sabros. Whooooaw! It’s not a bad day at all. At once, we hurried in our rooms to prepare ourselves.

Yep yep! Camp Sabros is located in Kapatagan, Davao Del Sur. 36 kilometers from Digos City based on a resident in Camp Sabros. It is almost a 2 hour ride from Davao City. From the parking area of Camp Sabros, you need to walk at most 1 kilometer to reach the Camp or you can rent a horse ride for just Php 30. Even the weather is gloomy; I really appreciate the stunning view of the environment. The cool fog, the fresh air and the green trees give me a radiant feeling while enjoying the horseback ride.



Ziplining is the main attraction that Camp Sabros offers. You can zipline as solo for 400m or 820m ride. If you are afraid in going solo or if you have wanted to zip with your partner, you can try the 380m ride. The superman style or sitting position is both allowable. After the zipline ride, you may enjoy the cable lift ride. The last attraction that we didn’t try is the tree top rappel since the staff discourages us to. He said that even he stays for months in the Camp Sabros already; he is still scared doing the tree top rappel. If he wanted his place to earn more, he should just keep it himself. :)







Here are the pricelist for Camp Sabros amenities:

Php 150 per person
– Round Trip Cable Lift

Php 200 per person
– Tandem Zipline Ride 380 meters + Cable Lift

Php 280 per person
– Tandem Zipline Ride 380 meters + Solo Zipline Ride 400 meters

Php 350 per person
– Tree Top Rappel + Cable Lift

Php 380 per person
– Tandem Zipline Ride 380 meters + Cable Lift
- Tandem Zipline Ride 380 meters + Solo Zipline Ride 400 meters

Php 400 per person
- Tandem Zipline Ride 380 meters + Solo Zipline Ride 820 meters
OR
- Horse Back riding + Solo Zipline Ride 820 meters

Php 550 per person
- Tandem Zipline Ride 380 meters + Solo Zipline Ride 400 meters
– Tree Top Rappel + Cable Lift

Php 550 per person
– ALL ZIPLINE RIDES
- 380 meters and 400 meters
- Cable Lift and 820 meters

Php 600 per person
– Tree Top Rappel
- Solo Zipline Ride 820 meters

Php 750 per person
– ALL RIDES
- 380 meters and 400 meters
– Tree Top Rappel + Cable Lift
- Cable Lift and 820 meters



Accommodation Rates:

Php 1,500 per night for 2 pax
Php 1,800 per night for 4 - 6 pax
Php 2,000 per night for 7 - 8 pax
Php 5,000 per night for 16 pax



They also served rice meals from Php 75 - Php 150. I wasn't able to ask how much are the prices for their drinks. hehehe. One of the best family unplanned trips!

4 comments:

Yeow, its better actually if its unplanned..like what happen to us!..lol..our wonderful outing plan is totally busted and will be gone with the wind!..lol..

nice shots, can I baby sit ur jr?...hehehe

http://plateofdadylonglegs.blogspot.com/

Yep yep! Sudden and unplanned outings are really the best. I hope BoB will have an outing this coming May. ^_^

Thanks lee! Hahahaha! Sure sure! I’ll lend you my baby this coming 29.. ;)

Ganda naman dyan sa Camp Sabros. I better visit it on my Davao visit.

Cool blog, you have. It is interesting to note that you have a blog dedicated sa Davao. I can feel your pride of being a Dabawenyo ;) Keep it up,!

Nice pano stitching, by the way. I gotta learn to do that :) Would you teach me? haha!

hello nortehanon!

yups, ganda talaga sa camp sabros..

Thanks! hilig lang din kasi gumala, share na lang din thru blog ang experience ko..hehehehe..

sure2x, what camera are you using?? :)

Post a Comment